Some principles you need to know
At exportmoonwine.com it is a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you need.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the event that we have their express permission.
Legal regulations covered by this website
exportmoonwine.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD development regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July , of Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) services.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Export Moonwine SL
- Trade name: Export Moonwine
- NIF / CIF: B65559890
- Address: C / Puig del Ravell 6-8, 08760, Martorell
- Activity: Wholesale, import, export and distribution of all kinds of beverages and agri-food products
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website will receive the processing of data from “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
How did we get your data?
The personal data processed by exportmoonwine.com come from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Emails sent directly.
What are your rights when you provide me with your details?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at exportmoonwine.com are processing personal data concerning us.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were used. be collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. exportmoonwine.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also be able to request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At exportmoonwine.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: name, e-mail and telephone, to respond to the requirements of exportmoonwine.com users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the products and services we report through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have. I inform you that the data you provide to me will be located on our servers (physically in the CPD locations of our hosting provider) within the EU.
- Content subscription form:In this case, we request the following personal data: e-mail, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. E-newsletters are managed by third-party platforms specializing in sending newsletters, always being platforms in accordance with the law (Mailchimp, MailPoet,…). By using the services of these platforms for conducting email marketing campaigns, subscription management and newsletter submission, you should be aware that these may have their servers hosted outside the EU, in the US and are hosted on the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, information is available at this link: https: //www.privacyshield.
- Emails sent directly: In this case we collect the name and email address, and this data will be used only to respond to the communication you have made to us.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social media. exportmoonwine.com may have a presence on social media. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of exportmoonwine.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of exportmoonwine.com. We will process your data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network, reporting on activities, products or services of exportmoonwine.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use follower profiles on social media to send advertising individually.
exportmoonwine.com, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Do not request its deletion by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, exportmoonwine.com, shares data with the following providers under its corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights preserved on this website.
- E-mail marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), based in the USA. More information at www.mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp) processes the data in order to perform its e-mail marketing management services at exportmoonwine.com
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help exportmoonwine.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of exportmoonwine.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Browsing exportmoonwine.com may collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights to provide your personal data
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed at exportmoonwine.com.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the until they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- exportmoonwine.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- You may materially exercise your rights by email at exportmoonwine.com
Secrecy and data security
exportmoonwine.com undertakes to use and process the personal data included of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to fulfill their obligation to store and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (Such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with current data protection regulations.
exportmoonwine.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to exportmoonwine.com exonerating exportmoonwine.com from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
exportmoonwine.com, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, exportmoonwine.com does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, exportmoonwine.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 2021.04.30