1.- General Information / Data of the person in charge
The domain exportmoonwine.com is owned by Export Moonwine SL – CIF: B65559890 – Address: C / Puig del Ravell 6-8, 08760 Martorell, Telephone +34 637 18 24 50, E-mail: email@example.com, as responsible for the exportmoonwine.com website, undertakes to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of users’ personal data.
This website therefore strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
This website (https://exportmoonwine.com), owned by Export Moonwine SL, has been created and designed to publicize and allow general access of all Internet users to information, products and services. , own or third party, offered by this company.
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to establish the General Conditions governing the access and general use of the aforementioned website by all users, so that access and use necessarily implies the submission and acceptance. of the General Conditions mentioned included in this Legal Notice.
exportmoonwine.com reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, any modification or update of the contents and services, of these provisions of access and use and, in general, of how many elements integrate the design and setting up your website. For this reason, it is recommended that the user read carefully and pay attention to the general conditions each time they want to enter and use them, as these may be subject to some modifications.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice, and will be responsible to exportmoonwine.com or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than as authorized is expressly prohibited, and exportmoonwine.com may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
3.- About the personal data that is collected and cookies
- In relation to cookies, consult the cookies policy following this link: https://exportmoonwine.com/en/cookie-policy/
4.- Commitments and obligations of users with access to and use of the website
- Regarding access to the website, the user can access the website free of charge, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet Access Provider (ISP). ) contracted on your own.
- For its part, exportmoonwine.com reports that it is not responsible for the provision of services and supplies to third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of which it is not responsible for, and for the which can be suspended, canceled or inaccessible for technical reasons and especially in case of force majeure.
- In addition, exportmoonwine.com reserves the right to terminate in the event that it deems it necessary to access its website at any time and without notice, either for reasons of security, control, maintenance, errors electricity supply or for any other reason. If the interruption is final, such a circumstance will be communicated to users, who may suffer the loss, if any, of the information stored in the different services.
- Accordingly, exportmoonwine.com is in no way responsible for the consequences of any interruptions, as it cannot guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of its website.
- On the use of the website by any person attributes the status of User, who accepts that the use is under his sole responsibility.
- The user agrees not to use the information, products or services that exportmoonwine.com makes available to him to carry out activities contrary to law, morality or public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with these General Conditions.
- In particular, the use of the website for purposes detrimental to the goods of exportmoonwine.com that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) is prohibited. exportmoonwine.com or third parties, as appropriate.
- The user can download the contents he wishes from the website and, when necessary, exportmoonwine.com will inform him if necessary about the technical specifications necessary to proceed with the download of information and contents of its website.
- The user will refrain from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the Contents by means or procedures other than those in each case that have been made available to him or have been indicated for this purpose or that are commonly used. the Internet. In this regard, the user is requested to pay attention to these warning messages, as exportmoonwine.com is not responsible for any damage that may be suffered by the user’s computer equipment because he has used it improperly or neglecting the website.
- Regarding the use of interactive services that, in any form, allow the dissemination of content by the user through the website, such as the sharing of content on social networks, those others that may be offered in the future, shall be in accordance with the law, these Conditions, the particular conditions, where applicable, morals, good customs and public order.
5.- Intellectual and industrial property on the contents of the page
All the elements that make up the website, as well as the structure, design and source code of the same, are owned by the cited author and are protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations.
No acts of reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website or any of its elements may be carried out without the prior consent of this website.
Users of the website may only make private and personal use of its contents.
The use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes is strictly prohibited.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Export Moonwine SL, without being able to understand that the use or access to the same confers on the user any right over them. .
This website will not assume any responsibility arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of violation of these rights by the user.
6.- Of the links or ‘links’
The web access service includes technical linking devices that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals. In these cases, exportmoonwine.com acts as a provider of intermediation services, in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI ), and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided to the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
The existence of links or links must not presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or holders thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Export Moonwine SL with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
7. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute that may arise from access to the website, the user and exportmoonwine.com in cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of submitting a jurisdiction, agree to expressly submit to the courts and courts of the city of Barcelona, waiving any other general or special jurisdiction that may apply to them.